The delivery time in The Netherlands is typically one business day after the order has left our warehouse. Rest assured that once your order has been dispatched, the shipping carrier is legally responsible for the package's safe and timely delivery.
Please be aware that we only ship orders on business days. If you place an order before 16:00 on a business day, it will be shipped the same day. However, orders made during the weekend or on bank holidays will be processed on the following business day.
When an item is temporarily out of stock but is scheduled for a restock, you have the option to place a pre-order. This ensures that you secure the item in advance. We are committed to keeping you informed about the estimated delivery time and making every effort to expedite its delivery to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding a pre-order, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and payment method
- The prices of the Products will be stated on the Website and in the Store. Prices for the Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any placed Order.
- The price of a Product is in euro’s, including VAT but excluding any delivery costs or any other additional costs. The delivery costs and/or any other additional costs are indicated before the confirmation of the Order by the Customer.
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the offered Products will not be Increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- The Customer must pay the payments to Franky Amsterdam to the payment methods given in the ordering procedure on the Website. Franky Amsterdam offers the Customer several different payment methods:
- Payment by electronic payment (iDeal);
- Payment with a credit card (Mastercard/Visa);
- Payment with Maestro;
- Payment with Klarna;
- Payment with Paypal; and
- Payment with Bancontact.
- If the Customer fails to pay any amount due in time, after the Customer has been informed by Franky Amsterdam regarding the late payment and Franky Amsterdam has given the Customer a period of 14 days to still fulfill the payment obligations, and the payment has not been made within this 14 day period, the Customer will owe statutory interest in accordance with Article 6:119 of the Dutch Civil Code, calculated from the due date until the date of payment in full.
- Franky Amsterdam is entitled to charge the Customer any resulting judicial and extrajudicial collection costs. The extrajudicial collection costs are due from the moment that the Customer is in default and are set at 15% (fifteen percent) of the claim with a minimum of EUR 150 (one hundred and fifty euro).
- The Products are delivered to the address provided by the Customer. Inaccuracies in the address are at the expense and risk of the Customer.
- No rights can be derived from the delivery period stated on the The stated delivery time is an indication. If the delivery of the Product cannot be carried out within the stated delivery period, Franky Amsterdam will notify the Customer without delay.
- In the event that a Product is no longer available, Franky Amsterdam will immediately inform the Customer and offer a replacement Product. In this case, the Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement without cost.
- Franky Amsterdam is not responsible for defects that arise after the delivery of the Products as a result of improper use or lack of care, or that are the result of changes that the Customer or a third party has made to the delivered Products.